IEEE, Open Compute Project (OCP), and MPLS+SDN+NFV World Congress Speaking Sessions and Demonstrations
Menlo Park, CA — February 12, 2019 — Apstra will be demonstrating Intent-Based Data Center Automation at leading industry conferences and exhibiting at the OCP 2019 Conference.
Apstra will host speaking sessions at IEEE Network Automation Workshop and MPLS+SDN+NFV World Congress to share the latest industry innovations and trends in the market.
Apstra Intent-Based Data Center Automation for enterprises, cloud providers, and telcos increases application reliability and availability, simplifies deployments and operations through automation, and reduces OpEx and CapEx costs. Apstra enables vendor-agnostic data center lifecycle automation and is deployed by many businesses around the world including Fortune 100 Enterprises. These companies are taking advantage of game-changing agility, reliability and significantly lower TCO with complete flexibility to deploy the hardware and network operating system of their choice.
Where to Find Apstra:
- IEEE Workshop on Network Automation – February 25, 2019 – Ericsson in Piscataway, New Jersey
- See Apstra’s session at IEEE to hear about the evolving landscape of Network Automation technologies, deployment use cases and business models. Network disaggregation and network softwarization is radically changing the way networks are designed, deployed, managed and operated. One goal of end-to-end network automation is to achieve Zero Touch Provisioning across the entire network, spanning physical and virtual domains, and covering the transport and data center networks. Intent-Based Networking is driving higher levels of network abstraction.
- OCP 2019 – March 14 – 15, 2019 – San Jose Convention Center – Booth #B21
- Schedule to meet with Apstra CEO Mansour Karam and the Apstra team at OCP.
- Attend Apstra’s session at OCP to learn about Unlocking SONiC’s Potential for Intent-Based Data Centers: Three Easy Steps.
- MPLS+SDN+NFV World Congress – April 9 – 12, 2019 – Marriott Conference Center Paris
- Hear from Apstra on the Intent-Based Networking Taxonomy. The end goal of Intent-Based Networking is fully autonomous and self-operating networks.
Apstra® Intent-Based Data Center Automation increases application availability and reliability, simplifies deployment and operations, and dramatically reduces costs for Enterprise, Cloud Service Provider, and Telco data centers. Apstra empowers Intent-Based Data Centers through its pioneering Intent-Based Networking, distributed system architecture, and vendor-agnostic overlay. Headquartered in Menlo Park, California and privately funded, Apstra is a Gartner Cool Vendor and Best of VMworld winner. For more information visit: www.apstra.com or follow us on twitter @ApstraInc.
Mira Woods for Apstra