Apstra to Showcase Advanced Interoperability with VMware NSX at Upcoming Industry Events
IEEE Symposium, NetEvents CxO Round Table, Open Compute Project (OCP), Nutanix .NEXT, VMworld Europe and VMUG Boston, New York and UK Speaking Sessions and Demonstrations
Menlo Park, CA — September 20, 2019 – Apstra will demonstrate the recently released AOS® 3.1 Intent-Based Networking solution with NSX-T integration at leading industry conferences across the globe.
Apstra Intent-Based Networking for enterprises, cloud providers, and telcos increases application reliability and availability, simplifies deployments and operations through automation, and reduces OpEx and CapEx costs. Apstra enables vendor-agnostic data center lifecycle automation and is deployed by many businesses around the world including Fortune 100 Enterprises. These companies are taking advantage of game-changing agility, reliability and significantly lower TCO with complete flexibility to deploy the hardware and network operating system of their choice.
What is unique about AOS 3.1?
Last month Apstra launched significant advancements to AOS including tighter design, build, and operational interoperability between the underlying physical network and software-defined overlay networks with a solution that liberates customers from being locked into any specific network hardware vendor.
Where to Find Apstra:
- Hear the Apstra CTO speak at IEEE Sarnoff Symposium – September 23 at New Jersey Institute of Technology – Learn how to Eliminate Operational Legacy Forever!
- Request to attend NetEvents CxO Round table event – September 25 at The Gherkin in London
- Meet our team at VMUG Boston – September 25 at The Westin Waterfront in Boston
- Schedule a meeting at OCP – September 26-27 in Amsterdam at RAI – EXHIBITION BOOTH #A5
- Meet our team at VMUG New York / New Jersey – September 27 at The Westin Jersey City Newport
- Request to attend NetEvents Global IT Summit – October 3-4 at the Dolce Hayes Mansion in San Jose, California
- Schedule a meeting at Nutanix Next – October 8-10 in Copenhagen at the Bella Center – EXHIBITION BOOTH #B-09
- Schedule a meeting at VMworld Europe – November 4-7 in Barcelona at The Fira Barcelona Gran Via – Hall 6 – EXHIBITION BOOTH – New Innovator #1
- Schedule a meeting at VMUG UK – November 27 in Leicester at The National Space Centre
About Apstra, Inc.
Apstra® Intent-Based Networking increases application availability and reliability, simplifies deployment and operations, and dramatically reduces costs for Enterprise, Cloud Service Provider, and Telco data centers. Apstra empowers Intent-Based Data Centers through its pioneering Intent-Based Networking, distributed system architecture, and vendor-agnostic overlay. Headquartered in Menlo Park, California and privately funded, Apstra is a Gartner Cool Vendor and Best of VMworld winner. For more information visit: www.apstra.com or follow us on twitter @ApstraInc.
Apstra and the Apstra logos are registered trademarks of Apstra, Inc., and other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
+1 (617) 513-7020